A commemoration of the Duchess of Richmond's Ball
2/5/2015, 7pm - Midnight
Description of event
A commemoration of the Duchess of Richmond’s Ball. (Part of the Waterloo 200 Celebrations)
LITERATURE, FROCKS & WARFARE!
- 7:00 to Midnight
Rockfield House, Kells Elegant Home of Mr. Trevor Fitzherbert.
- Mr. Duncan Caull, Piper, Regimental Anthems of Scots Greys.
- Dr Gerald Morgan, Chaucer Hub TCD, “Wellington – the Man”.
- A Three Course Supper with Wine.
- Mr. Allan Gregory, Chairperson of the Irish Byron Society will read from Childe Harold’s Pilgrimage – “There was a sound of Revelry by night….”
- Ms. Jean Carr, Pianist, Music of the Era. Jane Austen Society, in full period costume will demonstrate Regency Dancing. Tuition provided.
- Live Modern Music till Midnight.
Tickets €30 – Available from Eileen on 083 109 2348 or at the
BOOKMARKET Café, Market St., Kells, Co. Meath.
Kells & District Tourism Forum
083 109 2348