In this video we’ve asked Antoinette Lydon from https://www.oughterardheritage.org to show us how she uses Canva, we cover the following:
- Logging into Canva.
- Creating a poster using templates
- Creating a social media post
- Using the mobile app for your phone
As always we appreciate your support and feedback and if there’s anything you’d like us to cover please let us know:
(Each of the time stamps below are LIVE, simply click on the time you want to jump to)
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:16 Canva what is it and who’s it for
- 03:20 Logging in to Canva
- 04:41 a practical use of TEAMS within Canva
- 05:20 Creating your poster and the choices you’re presented with.
- 07:37 Starting with a template
- 10:30 Using styles/themes /templates using the pallet
- 13:40 Examples of what can be done.
- 14:50 Printing / downloading to you your computer rather than using Canva to print
- 16:40 Using Canva for creating social media posts
- 17:50 Staring the Instagram post
- 21:20 Adding elements eg. Arrows
- 22:45 Posting to Facebook
- 24:50 A few things to remember regarding your social media
- 26:29 Just one more thing…
- 28:15 Using the mobile app on your phone.
- 30:18 Posting to the Instagram from YOUR PHONE